Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas fun out on the bikes with a whole mix of friends...

The festive season has seen me out and about with a fair few folk, sometimes up front, sometimes at the back, sometimes lying in the mud with a winded look on my face and the question 'what happened there then??' (or words to that effect) floating through my brain...

Lucy & I managed to get out to a trial on Boxing Day, then it's been the KTM's out to play since...

So here's a selcecion of pictures rather than many words... 

Heavy rain showers in the Lakes
Sunshine the next day


The boys at the top of the heap

And having words with a naughty KTM

Posing for a pic...

And another poser!

Fixing flooded carbs with a chunk of slate

Wheels in the air moments

Trail riding at it's best!


Oh err I dropped my bike moments

Biking Santa at the cafe in Hawes

Night time river crossings always a bit of fun!!

Working hard...

Some more days out to come before I have to get back to the 'normal' world...